All our headboards and furniture are bespoke and made to order and exact specification(s), so it can take a little longer to receive your delivery as each piece is hand crafted.
Each headboard is made to the specifications provided by you – the customer and our team of highly experienced upholsterers.
The quality of the design and the workmanship ensure our products are of the highest possible quality. We estimate delivery time to be 4-6 weeks from date that payment is received, this includes cash-on-delivery items as we can not upholster items without prior payment.
We have spent time designing and creating the perfect headboard designs for our clients, ensuring that they are of the highest quality, handcrafted designs available.
It is this high quality that allows us to offer you, the customer, a unique range of products which are all handmade, bespoke designs.
This means that if you wish to reupholster your existing furniture then Tralee Upholstery can provide you with this service, as well as 30+ years of experience.
Placing an Order
All payments must be made through the shopping cart and orders will not be processed until payment has been fully cleared, this includes cash-on-delivery jobs.
We are able to take personal cheques made out to Tralee Upholstery and credit and debit card payments where applicable.
The customer must ensure that the credit card charge or debit card used is their own, that there are sufficient funds to cover the payment of the goods and that all their details entered on our website are correct at time of use.
We at Tralee Upholstery reserve the right to seek validation of your card before processing any order. We use PayPal to handle all of our transactions and as such, we reserve the right to refuse an order.
All prices include VAT!
It is your responsibility to ensure that the bespoke item you have ordered is the correct measurement for your chosen item.
We will not accept responsibility for any items to which the measurements have been miscalculated by you – the customer and their are no exceptions.
The measurements of all our products listed items are as accurate as possible, but are never the less approximate.
The Customer must make sure that the delivery personnel can gain access to the desired location as we cannot deliver items to any address other than that stated on the delivery address section of this site.
Shipping and Returns
Where possible, the Tralee Upholstery van will make all deliveries.
Please ensure that you check your items prior to signing for your goods from our personnel. We cannot accept responsibility for products which have been unchecked as we will have no way of proving that the items were damaged prior to or during transit.
The goods must be intact and resalable for a refund to be offered.
The customer must inform us directly or in writing within 5 working days of the item being delivered and the customer must bear the cost of returning the goods and must ensure safe storage of the goods whilst in their possession. After our inspection of the product, a refund for the amount less the carriage we have paid will be made within 30 days via credit card/debit card or cheque, according to whichever method of payment was originally used.
Please note that all our items are made specifically to client’s requirements (dimensions, fabrics etc) and therefore we do not accept returns on these items unless defective or has been accidentally damaged in the course of delivery. We take images and store them on our system prior to items being dispatched to ensure your item is being dispatched intact.
All claims for damage must be notified within 5 days.
We are not liable for any damages or loss resulting from
repairs attempted by you or a third party.
We have spent time creating the bespoke designs for you, our customers, ensuring that they are of the highest standard.
It is this high quality that enables us to offer all our customers a quality guarantee on all our items. This means that if you wish to reupholster an item then we can provide you with this service.
To avail of this the customer must bear the cost of returning the item so we can reupholster it. The guarantee is for frame only and does not cover legs, fabric or cushion interiors etc.
The guarantee does not cover loss or damage due to fire, smoke, lightning, water, weather, sunlight, rusting, corrosion, theft, accidental damage or loss or damage caused by third parties.
We are not liable for any loss of profits or other financial loss or damage arising out of defective, damages or undelivered products.We do not accept responsibility for any damage cause by mounting items to a wall or any other fixing – as we do not provide this service, it is not our responsibility to accept claims made about items damaged.
This does not affect your statutory right.
We advise strongly that our customers take advantage of our wide variety of fabric swatch which are available and order the fabric samples in advance.
Occasionally variations in colour and texture may occur in fabrics and this is beyond our control. Also some fabric types may have an irregular distressed appearance or stubbing effect and this is part of the fabric design, and is beyond our control.
Some of our upholstered headboards and other furniture products are made with fabrics and timbers which may mellow over time/age and exposure to sunlight.
Please note that fabric samples can take 5-10 days to process as
some of the samples are ordered directly from the manufacturer and not kept in-house. Where additional time is required, Tralee Upholstery will inform you – the customer.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this domain name, you are agreeing to be bound by the outlined Terms and Conditions, all laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any other local laws.
If you do not agree with any of these terms or conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials contained in this page of our site are protected by applicable copyright
and trademark laws within the Irish State.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on this website for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or circumstance
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained within this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or clone the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by our company at any time without notice. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format as soon as humanly possible.
- The materials on our website are provided “as is” i.e. the pictures, textures, textiles, materials are taken using natural outdoor light and descriptions are verbatim. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site and as such, we are not liable for any incorrect pricing on our website. Orders processed with incorrect pricing or inaccurate information can be cancelled at any time by Tralee Upholstery Staff and/or the web administrator.
In no event shall we, the proprietors of Tralee Upholstery or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. For this reason, it is our policy to capture images of any/all bespoke crafted pieces as part of our documentation process prior to the piece leaving our premises.
5. Revisions and Errata
We do not warrant that any of the materials on its site are accurate, complete, or current and we may, from time-to-time make changes to the materials contained on this site at any time without notice and will not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by our company of a particular site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk, as they are deemed as third party sites and beyond our scope or control. Links are provided for your convenience but are beyond the control of our company and that of our web developer.
We may revise these terms and conditions of use at any time without prior notice.
By using this site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version
of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim pertaining to this web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ireland
without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- If you are purchasing items from this site, you will automatically create an account with Tralee Upholstery.
- If you have chosen to sign up to our newsletter, then your name and email address will be used to communicate special offers, events, news etc.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us in these Terms and Conditions unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes and in compliance with Data Protection laws within the state of Ireland.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge and/or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will take measures to protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards to ensure they is no loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.